list of objects not allowed on the Wielka Krokiew stadium during World Cup event
- pyro products (petards, fireworks, torches, flares, etc.)
- objects that can be used against health or life of other spectators – baseball bats, metal pipes, knives, etc.
- drinks in plastic or cartoon containers over 0,2 litre containers
- canned drinks
- glass bottled drinks
- any narcotics, drugs or psychotropic substances
- alcoholic drinks
- flags and banner with poles other than plastic (wooden, metal)
- photo cameras with interchangeable optics (SLR)
WHERE TO PARK?
streets in the direct vicinity of the Wielka Krokiew Jumping Hill are excluded for traffic and cars during World Cup events.
We strongly recommend using one of numerous car parks available down town
• car park at main train station, Chramcówki street
• car park in Zaruskiego street
• car park in Aleje 3-go maja street
• car park next to the lower station of the Gubałówka funicular
• car park for buses in Aleja 3-go maja street
• car park for buses in Nowotarska street
there are also smaller car parks located in streets of central Zakopane
• Gimnazjalna street (next to TESCO)
• Sienkiewicza street
• Kościuszki street
• Słoneczna street
• Jagiellońska street
• Niepodległości Square
• Stolarczyka street
• Wtkiewicza street
WHAT TO TAKE?
RED AND WHITE COLOURS – national colours of Poland, your national colours are welcomed as well!!
all kinds of fan accessories are also available in numerous booths just before you enter the stadium offering – flags of various nationalities, caps, hats, scarves, trumpets, etc.
WHERE TO EAT?
There will be two public catering areas located at the hill during World Cup event. Hot meals and drinks shall be offered (see below map – grey GASTRONOMIA).