Regulations concerning granting press accreditations and the work of the press office during
FIS Ski Jumping World Cup Zakopane 2018, 26th – 28th of January 2018
- Press accreditations will be granted only through the official website of the competitions www.worldcup-zakopane.pl
- Correctly filled in applications will be accepted from 11th of December 2017 to 12th of January 2018, inclusive.
- Applications submitted in other way and after the deadline will not be considered.
- Submission an application is not tantamount to granting accreditation.
- The confirmation of approving or rejecting the application for accreditation will be sent by e-mail to the e-mail address specified in the application form not later than 15th of January 2018, 10 p.m.
- Press accreditations are free of charge, in the form of an ID card, and non-returnable.
- Only the holder of the press accreditation is entitled to use it.
- Using the press accreditation in an inappropriate manner or not in conformity with the current law can result in depriving the holder from the right to use the accreditation.
- Press accreditations shall be granted only to adults (above 18 years of age).
- Due to the limited number of available accreditation press office reserves the right to limit the accreditation for specific editorial or agency. Decisions to grant or reject applications for accreditation are final and not subject to appeal.
- Press accreditation entitles to:
- a press ID card,
- a set of press and information materials,
- access to the equipment in the Press Office,
- access to the press zone in the hill,
- catering for the press,
- participation in conferences and meetings organised by the Press Office.
- The press ID will be issued at Hotel Hyrny, Zakopane, Pilsudskiego 20 Street.
- 25.01.2018 (Thursday), from 4 pm to 7 pm
- 26.01.2018 (Friday), from 10 am to 6 pm
- 27.01.2018 (Saturday), from 9 am to 4 pm
- 28.01.2018 (Sunday), from 10 am to 3:30 pm
- The Press Office of FIS Ski Jumping World Cup Zakopane 2018 will be organized in the main pavilion of the Stanislaw Marusarz Ski Jumping Hill in Zakopane.
- Opening hours of the Press Office:
- 26.01.2018 (Friday), from 2 pm to 10 pm
- 27.01.2018 (Saturday), from 1 pm to 9 pm
- 28.01.2018 (Sunday), from 1 pm to 9 pm
- The Press Office guarantees accredited journalists access to quick Wireless as well as Wired Internet connection. Moreover, the Press Office will be equipped with computer hardware, a printer, a high level copying machine and other necessary equipment. Also work places will be prepared.
- The costs of the Internet connections and transmissions of data of all the accredited journalists will be covered only if they are on the premises of the Press Office.
- Only accredited journalists shall have access to the Press Office.
- The accredited journalists oblige themselves not to publish film footage and audio materials, which are subject to licensed property rights of such institutions and companies as: the Fédération Internationale de Ski (FIS), Polish Ski Federation (PZN), Silesia-Beskidy Ski Federation (ŚBZN) and Polish Television (TVP S.A.) on the Internet and via other forms of mass media.
- The final and valid decision concerning resolving any disputes and interpreting of the above regulations shall be taken by the Head of the Press Office and will always be in the interest and for the generally understood highest good of the whole event.
Organizer of the press office:
NIKO SPORT MEDIA, ul. Mehoffera 164D, Warsaw
mobile: +48 601 390 080