REGULATIONS CONCERNING GRANTING PRESS ACCREDITATIONS AND THE WORK
OF THE PRESS OFFICE DURING FIS SKI JUMPING WORLD CUP ZAKOPANE 2017
- Press accreditations for the journalists will be granted only through the official website of the Press Office of the competitions: www.worldcup-zakopane.pl
- Correctly filled in on-line applications will be accepted from 1st of December 2016 to 9th of January 2017, inclusive.
- The confirmation of approving or rejecting the application for accreditation will be sent by e-mail to the e-mail address specified in the application form not later than 11th of January 2017, 10 p.m.
- Press accreditations are free of charge, in the form of an ID card, and non-returnable.
- Only the holder of the press accreditation is entitled to use it.
- Using the press accreditation in an inappropriate manner or not in conformity with the current law can result in depriving the holder from the right to use the accreditation.
- Press accreditations shall not be granted to persons below 18 years of age.
- In the case when the number of applications will exceed the number of press accreditations that can be granted, the press centre reserves the right to set the limit of accreditations for particular editorial offices or agencies. Decisions in this case shall be taken by the Head of the Press Office.
- Press accreditation entitles to:
- a press ID card
- a set of press and information materials
- access to the equipment in the Press Office
- access to the press zone in the hill
- catering for the press
- participation in conferences, meetings and events organized by the Press Office
- The press ID’s will be ready to receive at the Hotel Hyrny, Zakopane, Pilsudskiego 20 Street (entrance through Wellness Centre) on the:
- 19.01.2017 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- 20.01.2017 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- 21.01.2017 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- 22.01.2017 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Press Office of FIS Ski Jumping World Cup Zakopane 2016 will be organized in the main pavilion of the Stanislaw Marusarz Ski Jumping Hill in Zakopane.
- Opening hours of the Press Office:
- 20.01.2017 from 14 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- 21.01.2017 from 12 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- 22.01.2017 from 12 a.m.to 9 p.m.
- The Press Office will provide for all accredited journalists access to Wireless as well as Wired Internet connection. Moreover, the Press Office will be equipped with computer hardware, a printer, a high level copying machine and other necessary equipment. Also work places will be prepared.
- The costs of the Internet connections and transmissions of data of all accredited journalists will be covered only if they are in the premises of the Press Office.
- Only accredited journalists shall have access to the Press Office.
- The accredited journalists oblige themselves not to publish film footage and audio materials, which are subject to licensed property rights of such institutions and companies as: the Fédération Internationale de Ski (FIS), Polish Ski Federation (PZN), Tatra Ski Federation (TZN) and Polish Public Television (TVP S.A.) in the Internet and via other forms of mass media.
- The final and valid decision concerning resolving any disputes and interpreting the above regulations shall be taken by the Head of the Press Office and will always be in the interest and for the generally understood highest good of the whole event.
Organizer of the press office:
NIKO SPORT MEDIA, ul. Mehoffera 164D, Warsaw
mobile: +48 601 390 080